What you Need for PDQ to Notarize Your Document
You must sign up on our website to be admitted into our office for notarization. Bring the Document(s) to the PDQ Office.
Do not sign the document until you are in the presence of our notary.
Show one of the following IDs (These are the only IDs that PDQ will recognize)
- State Issued Driver's License
- State Issued ID (non-driving license)
- Military ID
We accept cash, check or credit card. There will be $1.00 minimum processing fee or 5% (whichever is greater) applied to all credit card transactions.
Notary Fees per Missouri State Law
- $5.00 per Signature Notarized
- $5.00 per Witness signature (supplied by PDQ)
- $0.50 per page Printed/Faxed/Scanned or copies
Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm
- Saturday is by appointment only from 9am to 2pm.
- There is an additional $10.00 convenience fee for Saturday appts in addition to costs outlined above.